This week, as your personal shopper, I bring you the five best bras under $100…so grab your purse and let’s go! It is Friday after all, right? With these five bras there will be something for everybody- something lacy, something for under t-shirts, and lots of fun colors, no matter what your shape or size. You’ll be in international company with these beauties: French, British, Dutch, and American designers have put in their hard work to creating these supportive designs that fit, flatter, and feel fantastic. Without further ado, I present the five best bras under $100:
1. Romance by Curvy Kate (available in D-K cup), $72
2. Space Odyssey by Marlies Dekkers (available in B-F cup), $89
3. Rive Gauche by Chantelle (available in C-H cup), $88
4. Leyla by Lula Lu Petites (available in AAA, AA, and A cup), $60
5. Andora T-Shirt Bra by Simone Perele (available in B-G cup), $84
Share your favorite bra under $100 with us below- we’d love to see what you love and hear why you love it!
See you here next week for Part 3 of the Personal Shopper Series: The Best of Luxury Lingerie. Have a great weekend and happy shopping!